There is nothing better for breakfast than your own individual plate of Air Fryer Easy Cheddar Baked Eggs.
If you have been looking for a great low-carb and KETO-friendly breakfast option for the Air Fryer, this is a great one. Made with a few ingredients, the air fryer will cook your eggs to absolute perfection!
If you have not made eggs in the Air Fryer, let me tell you the air fryer does an amazing job at keeping them light, fluffy and tender. This is my version of my own Individual Plate of Cheddar Baked Eggs.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer KETO Recipes, to get you started, some of my favorites are KETO AIR FRYER PICKLES, AIR FRYER THE BEST BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES, AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS, and AIR FRYER FRIED CABBAGE.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Easy Cheddar Baked Eggs
- Heavy Cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Easy Cheddar Baked Eggs
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, heavy cream, shredded cheddar cheese, grated Parmesan and salt, and pepper.
I used butter and greased my ramekin.
Pour the egg mixture into the buttered ramekin.
Set in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F. (air fryer setting) Make sure that the eggs are set, before you remove them.
What Baking Dish To Use In the Air Fryer?
I used this mini casserole dish that I purchased off Amazon. But you can use whatever you have in your house.
The trick to using any baking pan in the Air Fryer is to make sure it is oven-safe. Anything that is oven safe is typically air fryer safe.
You can also use silicone muffin liners if you have them around.
What Can I Substitute For Heavy Cream?
If you are lactose, free, or have another allergy, I have made this same recipe with half and half, oat milk, and almond milk. The recipe will work the same.
I used heavy cream since it provides a greater creaminess to the finished baked eggs.
While today, I made very simple egg and cheese-baked eggs. There are so many ways that you can change this dish out. Here are some great suggestions:
- Cheese: Feta, Gouda, Blue Cheese, Sharp, Mexican, etc.
- Meat: Add cooked bacon, sausage, chorizo, ham, etc.
- Seasoning: Cayenne Pepper, Cajun Seasoning, Italian Seasoning, etc.
- Vegetables: Peppers, Onions, Green Onions, Mushrooms, etc.
Other Air Fryer Egg Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix the eggs, heavy cream, shredded cheddar cheese, grated Parmesan and salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Grease your ramekin/baking dish with butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the buttered ramekin.
- Set in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F. (air fryer setting). Make sure that the eggs are set before you remove them.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 428Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 455mgSodium: 1493mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 18g