This is one of my easy recipes, but I’m all about real recipes, and if you have been viewing my site for a while or just started, I am a true mom with two children, a full-time job, and I’m a hockey mom too. And if you know the world of hockey, I’m never home between August and February. After that, I quiet down enough for spring hockey, and then there are camps, and so when I discovered about the Air Fryer and Instant Pot craze, I was all over it.
- 1 carrot cake mix
- ingredients to go with the above cake mix
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Start by pouring the cake mix (dried) into a large mixing bowl or mixer bowl.
- Then add all of the ingredients found on the instructions of your cake mix into the mixing bowl. I started with the oil.
- Add the water
- Mix until well blended
- Then pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Put the filled cake (pan) dish into the air fryer basket.
- Set your air fryer for 15 minutes at 280 degrees F.
- Let the cake cool before you add the frosting (directions for the frosting are in the notes)
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, mix until smooth.
Keywords: carrot cake recipe air fryer cake recipes air fryer butter cake recipe date cake in air fryer air fryer mini cake air fryer baking recipes actifry cake recipes simple carrot cake recipe with butter