So, you have been following my blog for a while, you know, I’m all about real food for real people. Because, I don’t throw away food, I serve it to my family and friends. So, today, I wanted to show you a very simple recipe, which needs no introduction by me. It’s one of the most popular recipes, how to make a homemade pound bundt cake by using the air fryer.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teapoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermlk
Optional: Powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugar.
- Then add in the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Generously spray your bundt pan, with olive oil (be sure to get into the corners, where it usually sticks)
- Fill your bundt pan with the prepared batter, and set in the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, check and see if it’s cooked, if not add another 5 minutes. If you find (this will depend on what air fryer you own) that the cake is not getting cooked, just flip the cake (This means take the cake out of the pan) onto the air fryer tray and air fry at 250 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer box cake recipe air fryer cake recipes air fryer dump cake power air fryer cake recipes air fryer sponge cake recipe air fryer cake pan box cake mix in airfryer air fryer desserts