Everyone’s favorite BBQ dish is now prepared in the air fryer. My kids absolutely love steak tips, and this summer, I will be playing around with the different marinades, today I prepared these steak tips with a classic bourbon marinade.
1 pound steak tips
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the bourbon, brown sugar, vegetable oil, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the steak tips into the marinade.
- Let marinate for at least an hour, covered in the refrigerator.
- Then place the marinade steak tips onto the air fryer tray or onto the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes flip the steak tips and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!