Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it, I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did differently was purchasing a biscuit cutter off Amazon, which helped me tremendously. It is so easy to make the pie crust, think of this recipe as a go-to for any holiday coming up, especially for Thanksgiving and hot chocolate nights, because who doesn’t love homemade pies, and do you know you will be the star of the show when you show up with this pie.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Blueberry & White Chocolate Tart
This is a show stopper, it’s an amazing dessert that takes minutes to make. Start with a crispy shell I used the prepared dough for a weeknight easy dessert. Layered with cream cheese and chocolate chip mixture, and topped off blueberries fast and delicious.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 rolls prepared pie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip, white
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- Start by putting your cust into the tart pan (see my items used for which one I used)
- Make sure that the seam is covered. This is why I used two, just to make sure it’s fully covered. It doesn’t look pretty, but no one will see it.
- Set in the air fryer oven, I put mine directly on the tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes check and see if it’s golden brown if not add a few more minutes. The minute its golden brown, remove from air fryer.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the room temperature cream cheese and white chocolate chips.
- Mix well, so that the chocolate chips are well blended into the cream cheese mixture, you want everyone to get a taste of both, in each bite.
- When the pie tart is cool (about 10 minutes) spread the mixture onto the tart.
- Then spread the blueberry filling on top.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer hand pies air fryer apple hand pies air fryer pie crust air fryer mini apple pies air fryer cheesecake air fryer cherry hand pies air fryer cherry turnovers air fryer cherry pie