This is such an easy recipe to make homemade blueberry streusel muffins, the topping is amazing. It’s a family favorite and Kid-Approved.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Then mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, melted butter, and milk.
- Fold in the blueberries. Then spoon your batter, filling about 2/3 way through, into a greased muffin tin or a muffin tin with a liner.
- For the topping, simply add the brown sugar, sugar, flour, and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping on top of the muffin. Then place in the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for 12-14 minutes.
Keywords: muffin mix in air fryer reheat muffins in air fryer can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer air fryer oatmeal muffins air fryer banana muffins air fryer bran muffin blueberry air fryer recipes blueberry muffins