This is one of the tastiest desserts, but it is also incredibly easy. And, if you have been reading for a while, that’s two of my favorite things, because life is already complicated, let us not get it more complicated.
I have a confession to make, I used to make this in my crockpot, before my Instant Pot, and before my air fryer, and before I got brave one day and decided to go through all of my appliances and get rid of the crockpots (I had 8 ladies & gentlemen).
Now, that I’m stocked my 3 air fryers, and 4 Instant Pots, do you see I have an obsession going on? It’s ok, I love it all, and I own it too.
So, what’s exciting today is my Old Fashioned Blueberry Cobbler, made in 20 minutes of that was the cooking time. It’s a whisk to whip up, so if you have an outing where you have to bring a dessert, this is your thing. It’s also going to be fabulous this summer, after an amazing air fryer meal, or BBQ.
I am always on the lookout for an easy air fryer or Instant Pot dessert recipe, as I have teens and after they eat a huge dinner, twenty minutes later they are ready for dessert.
The base of this dessert is melted butter, you literally pour it on the bottom of the pan, and then in a small mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and milk, and just pour it over the melted butter, and then open a can of pie filling and pour that over. No need to stir, no need to mix. It is so easy, and it’s so interchangeable that this recipe is a winner. (As they say, winner, winner chicken dinner, unfortunately, we have to change that to winner, winner, air fryer cobbler (although that doesn’t rhyme, let me know when you think of something good.)
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is a really, easy dessert, and it’s topped off by a great sweet treat, which can easily be made in your air fryer. This answers your request for air fryer cobbler recipes, Substitute the blueberries for blackberries, for a great blackberry cobbler air fryer recipe.
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits (1)
- 1 tablespoon sparkling sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine the fresh berries, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix well.
- Bring to a simmer, and continue to mix, until all of the sugar is melted away.
- Meanwhile, flattened the buttermilk biscuit, with a rolling pin, and choose a cookie cutter or glass, to make a shape.
- Place the cut-out shapes into a greased air fryer basket or air fryer tray and set in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Then placed the cobbler in a dish, top with a sparkling shortcake and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer blueberry cobbler recipe blackberry cobbler in air fryer air fryer lemon bars