These are so easy to make in the air fryer, the air fryer does a great job of crisping up the skin while keeping the potato moist.
- 4 potatoes (cooked)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 pieces of cooked bacon
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Start with cooked potatoes.
- After you have cooked potatoes, let them cool down a bit, as you will need to hold them and cut them in half.
- Scoop out most of the potato, leaving just enough for the potato to hold the shape.
- Then place it back on an air fryer safe pan, and add some cheese, bake for 4 minutes, just long enough for the cheese to melt, at 320 degrees F.
If the cheese isn’t melted, add another 2 minutes.
- Then garnish with sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, green onions, salsa, etc.
Keywords: tgif potato skins in air fryer air fryer baked potato fridays potato skins directions snapps loaded potato sticks air fryer bacon wrapped potatoes in air fryer air fryer baked potato halves tgif mozzarella sticks in air fryer air fryer twice baked potatoes