Everyone’s favorite dish, Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings. They are excellent in the air fryer. And they make a great appetizer or a quick lunch. My kids love them while we are watching any game, whether hockey, football, or baseball.
Chicken Wing Ingredients:
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Simple Chicken Wing Directions:
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Dry the chicken off with paper towels.
- Then in a large zip lock bag, add the baking powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken into the bag and coat the chicken.
- As you coat the chicken, place it into the air fryer basket.
- Once you have added, the chicken set the temperature to 350 degrees F, without crowding the basket for 15 minutes, air fryer setting without crowding the basket.
- Then flip the chicken with a pair of tongs, and change the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for another 6 to 8 minutes.
- Then brush the sauce over the chicken.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Simple BBQ Sauce Directions:
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and then simmer for about 10-15 minutes, until the sauce thickens.