This is such an easy way to make a perfectly roasted potato dish, for a side dish. My kids love them in the morning, with some eggs.
- 2 pounds small new potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Start by dicing your potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the diced potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the potatoes into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. About halfway through the cooking, shake the basket.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer roast potatoes recipe air fryer whole baby potatoes how do i make roast potatoes in the airfryer air fryer fingerling potatoes air fryer baked potatoes air fryer potatoes and carrots air fryer potatoes fries air fryer sliced potatoes