One of the easiest recipes to use in the air fryer. My kids love them! I love how easy they are.
- 1 box Apple-Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- Start by preparing your Apple-Cinnamon Mix per instructions. Note: every package is different, so prepare it directly as instructed on your box.
- Then mix in the ingredients. My package had eggs and milk.
- Mix well.
- Then spray your silicone muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Fill the muffin tins about 1/2 full.
- Set in your air fryer basket for 12 minutes at 320 degrees.
Check after 12 minutes and make sure they are fully cooked. Due to different wattages, you may have to add time, Check, and add another 2 minutes if not done. Recheck.
- Let cool, then flip the try over. If you coated them enough, they would flip right out.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: reheat muffins in air fryer muffin mix in air fryer air fryer silicone muffin cups can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer air fryer cupcakes air fryer chocolate chip muffins air fryer blueberry cake air fryer muffin tin