Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, How to Make Brownie Bites in the Air Fryer, Easy and Best Recipe!
My family loves brownies, which is excellent because since I’m a food blogger, I get to generate lots of different combination of brownies and they attack them all up.
Believe it or not, brownies are one of the hardest desserts to get to perfection, because everyone in my household likes brownies different ways, my husband likes them hard, my son’s like them gooey. So, striking the correct balance, where everybody is content is an enigma.
I have used many brownie mixes, scratch recipes, made frosted brownies, plain brownies, brownies with nuts, fudge brownies, and the list goes on and on…
The history of brownies, according to Wikipedia originated in 1897 by the very famous Sears, Roebuck Catalog, it was a brownie cookie bar. Which, were perhaps simpler to produce in masses, than rolling out the dough and pressing them. (You know what I am talking about right)
Here are some other brownie recipes–
Here are great tips for making the perfect brownies–
- Determine which type of brownie you would prefer to produce since they are all different. If you would prefer a cake brownie, you need to reduce your flour to about 1/2 cup, you also use none baking powder. If you prefer a chewier brownie, just leave the sugar and butter separate, rather than cream them, as you do.
- To get cake-like brownies to add more flour and you use baking powder, you also cream the sugar and butter together.
- If you like your brownies chewy, use a bit more egg, it will make it chewier since it will be moister.
- For the best brownies use a metal pan as they conduct heat evenly if you use a glass pan it will cause the edges to burn.
- If you would like for easy cleanup, line your pan with parchment or aluminum foil, and create a slight overhang to create handles, this will allow you to remove the brownies, with little trouble, when they cool down. It will make it easier to cut into squares, and they look much better when you go to serve them.
- Do not mix in the flour, if you keep on mixing your batter until all the flour is mixed in, you will over stir the batter, which leaves you with dense brownies.
- Always use room temperature eggs, just leave them up for 30 minutes before baking, cold eggs make your batter denser.
- Always check your brownies about 10 minutes before your recipe calls for, since all the air fryers are different, this will lead to less burnt brownies, and more brownies to eat.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
I used this silicone muffin pan in the Air Fryer, it also works amazing in the Instant Pot ONLY $12.49 for the entire set—
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is a great snack for the kids, I usually send a couple of them a week with my kids for a quick and tasty snack in their lunchbox.
- 1 package any brownie mix
I used this brownie mix in this recipe
Following the direction on the box, make the brownies as instructed. My mix had two ways to make them fudgy or cake, I chose cake.
Once your brownie mix is well prepared and mixed, pour the mix into a silicone egg mold (see my blog post for which one I used)
Set into the Instant Pot Vortex Plus or any air fryer, set the temperature for 350 degrees for 15 minutes, after 15 minutes check your air fryer to make sure they are fully cooked. If not add for another 3 minutes.
Plate, serve and enjoy!