This is one of the easiest and quickest breakfast you will have. Invest in a good quality muffin tin, as you can make so many items in them. Check out my blog post for the ones I recommend and fit in the Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fryer.
- 1 package cinnamon rolls (found in the dairy section)
- Start by unrolling the cinnamon rolls and if they fell apart, put them back together, as it will make it easier to cut.
- Meanwhile, spray your muffin tin with olive oil.
- Cut each piece into 6 pieces, and as you cut them, place them into your greased muffin tin.
- Set them into the air fryer basket or oven, I set the temperature to 330 for 3 minutes, then saw they were cooked and removed them. If yours needs a minute or two more, just leave them in.
- After 3 minutes,
- Added the icing, plate served and enjoyed!
Keywords: air fryer cinnamon rolls from scratch air fryer cinnamon crescent rolls cinnamon roll donuts in air fryer air fryer desserts air fryer pull apart bread air fryer recipes air fryer apple bread air fryer cinnamon roll bites