Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Easy Mini Monkey Breads, The Best Recipe for Cinnamon Rolls
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Easy Mini Monkey Breads
This is one of the easiest and quickest breakfast you will have. Invest in a good quality muffin tin, as you can make so many items in them. Check out my blog post for the ones I recommend and fit in the Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fryer.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 8
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package cinnamon rolls (found in the dairy section)
- Start by unrolling the cinnamon rolls and if they fell apart, put them back together, as it will make it easier to cut.
- Meanwhile, spray your muffin tin with olive oil.
- Cut each piece into 6 pieces, and as you cut them, place them into your greased muffin tin.
- Set them into the air fryer basket or oven, I set the temperature to 330 for 3 minutes, then saw they were cooked and removed them. If yours needs a minute or two more, just leave them in.
- After 3 minutes,
- Added the icing, plate served and enjoyed!
Keywords: air fryer cinnamon rolls from scratch air fryer cinnamon crescent rolls cinnamon roll donuts in air fryer air fryer desserts air fryer pull apart bread air fryer recipes air fryer apple bread air fryer cinnamon roll bites