Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Homemade Easy Cinnamon Swirl Bread, The Easiest Recipe—
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Easy Cinnamon Swirl Bread Recipe
This is the easiest way to make semi-homemade cinnamon bread. For an extra treat, you can even add some raisins, for homemade cinnamon-raisin bread.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 18
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package refrigereated French Bread Dough (Found in the Dairy Department)
- 2 tabalespoons melted buttre
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Start by removing your dough from the can, and place it on a cutting board. Cut the dough in half, due to the size the air fryer I used would only allow for 1/2, so I prepared two loaves.
- Roll out the dough
- Brush the dough with melted butter.
- Then sprinkle cinnamon on, then go back with your pastry brush and add more butter, on top.
- Then roll it up.
- Set your bread into the air fryer basket, for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F. When the time is up, check and see if it is done if it is removed it. If not add another 2 minutes (remember every air fryer is different)
- Remove once cooked.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: recipes for vortex plus air fryer instant pot vortex plus keto recipes instant pot air fryer chicken recipes instant pot vortex air fryer chicken breast instant vortex plus chicken recipes cooking with instant vortex air fryer instant vortex plus canada recipes recipes for the vortex air fryer