Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits
- 1 package biscuits (found in the dairy section)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamomn (more if you like cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry or raspberry jam
- Start by separating your biscuits.
- Dip the biscuit (without a hole) into the melted butter.
- Then in a small bowl mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon, then dip the biscuit into it, making sure it’s covered.
- As you coat the biscuits, place them onto a greased air fryer tray or into a greased air fryer basket.
- Set the tray into the oven and set the air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- When they come out (make sure they are fully cooked), poke a hole in the center, I used my cooking utensil.
- Fill the hole with jam (I used raspberry since I had it on hand)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!