This a fabulous fall dessert, filled with lemon and cranberries. Light and fluffy made in the air fryer, this makes an amazing breakfast, with a hot cup of coffee.
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Start by combining the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
- Then add the butter, and lemon zest.
- Then add the dried cranberries.
- Then add the milk and egg
- Mix it all together. Then grease a silicone scone pan (see my suggestions in the blog post)
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes check on your scones, mine were done, if yours are not, add a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the icing, mix together the powdered sugar, lemon and milk mix well. Drizzle over the scones.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: skinnytaste pumpkin scones skinnytaste strawberry scones healthy strawberry scones low cholesterol scones blueberry scones - skinnytaste skinnytaste pomegranate air fryer utah scones air fryer blueberry scones air fryer cheese scones scones recipe air fryer recipes beth scones recipe tiramisu | entertaining with beth entertaining with beth breakfast entertaining with beth box beth's favorite recipes beth kitchen recipes