Welcome to Fall, don’t these galette apple mini pies look amazing! They are both so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome. My kids went apple picking this past weekend, and boy do I have apples to use up. So, I thought, why not try an apple pie galette in the Air Fryer?
I have been really busy looking for apple pie plates that will fit in the air fryer, I looked all of the obvious places, Target, Walmart and even William Sonoma, but my search ended on Amazon. I guess I should have started there.
That sounded like a plan and ordered these two mini pie plates to fit into my air fryer and they worked perfectly, I can not recommend them more.
Now, I used all the prepared pie dough to make this dessert. This is my second time making these. The first time, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious desserts, I have ever eaten, even though I made it!
Next week, I will make my homemade cherry galettes but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy fall or back to school dessert.
This morning, I used my new Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fryer, which I purchased additional trays for, I found these too at Amazon and ordered them, they work perfectly, as you can see from the picture. So, if you need additional accessories for the Vortex, you can find them here:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Cinnamon Roll Dutch Apple Pie, Best and Easiest Recipe!
This is such an easy and fun dessert. My kids absolutely love this for breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tube cinnamon roll dough (in the refrigerater section)
- 1/2 cup canned apple pie filling, I used caramel
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablsepoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Find a pie plate, that will fit in your air fryer, for mine, see the blog post, for the one I found.
- Spray generously with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Flatten your cinnamon rolls with a rolling pin, and then smoosh them into the pan. Make sure that the center is solid, otherwise, the filling will leak through during the cooking process.
- Spoon your pie filling in, I used 1/4 cup per pie, this recipe made 2 pies.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and cut in the butter. Then sprinkle it generously over the apples.
- Place in the oven or in the basket.
- Set the air fry setting for 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. Make sure the bottom is cooked, and then
- Plate, serve and enjoy! I drizzled the icing over the top, but I should have waited until it cooled.
Keywords: cinnamon roll apple pie cups delish cinnamon roll apple pie pillsbury cinnamon roll apple pie cinnamon roll brown sugar apple pie kraft cinnamon roll apple pie cinnamon roll apple pie buzzfeed twisted cinnamon roll apple pie giant cinnamon roll apple pie