These are so easy to make, I used the egg mite mold, which is in my items used section, which was awesome, as they kept their traditional shape.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- Start by mixing together, in a large mixing bowl the yellow cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Blend all of the dry ingredients together well.
- Mix in the egg and milk
- Mix everything well, so that all of the ingredients are incorporated together.
- Generously spray your egg mold with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Fill the egg mold, about 2/3 way full.
- Set in the air fryer basket or oven for 8 minutes at 330 degrees F. Check after 8 minutes and make sure they are cooked all the way through if they aren’t add 2 minutes more.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!