Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it, I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did differently was purchasing a biscuit cutter off Amazon, which helped me tremendously. It is so easy to make the pie crust, think of this recipe as a go-to for any holiday coming up, especially for Thanksgiving and hot chocolate nights, because who doesn’t love homemade pies, and do you know you will be the star of the show when you show up with this pie.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Hush Puppies
These are so easy to make, I used the egg mite mold, which is in my items used section, which was awesome, as they kept their traditional shape.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Cuisine: Cornbread
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- Start by mixing together, in a large mixing bowl the yellow cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Blend all of the dry ingredients together well.
- Mix in the egg and milk
- Mix everything well, so that all of the ingredients are incorporated together.
- Generously spray your egg mold with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Fill the egg mold, about 2/3 way full.
- Set in the air fryer basket or oven for 8 minutes at 330 degrees F. Check after 8 minutes and make sure they are cooked all the way through if they aren’t add 2 minutes more.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!