This is a great and easy recipe for anyone looking for a really good cornbread recipe.
This is a classic easy sweet cornbread recipe. It is one of my family’s favorites and I have been making it for years, ever since I got married.
All About Cornbread:
I did not grow up with cornbread, as most of you know, I come from a traditional Italian family. My family served traditional Italian bread. But, I married an Ohio (midwestern boy) who grew up with BBQ, which meant ribs and cornbread.
As we traveled to more southern regions of this country, I noticed that some cornbreads were sweet while others were savory. In Tennessee, they even serve cornbread for breakfast, in a skillet. I was very impressed.
If you are not a baker, this recipe is for you, it is so easy and can all be made in one pan.
Here are some of my other cornbreads:
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing or Dressing
Don’t Forget to Pin–Print
Air Fryer, Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
This is a great and easy recipe. My kids absolutely love this cornbread, as it is so sweet and tasty.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- In one mixing bowl, mix together the yellow cornmeal, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients well.
- In another mixing bowl mix together the buttermilk, egg, honey, and butter. Blend together.
- Then mix the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your batter into the pan.
- Pour the batter (I used 1/2 of the batter) into the skillet and set your timer to 9 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Place a toothpick in the center of the cornbread and make sure that it is completely clean. Once its clean remove from air fryer.
- Let it cool.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cornbread muffins cornbread in air fryer oven air fryer cornbread jiffy jiffy cornbread in air fryer oven how long to cook cornbread in air fryer cornbread in hot air fryer power air fryer cornbread jiffy cornbread mix in air fryer