This is a really easy and healthy recipe.
It’s a snatch to make in the Air Fryer.
It makes a great snack or appetizer.
Some of the other recipes, that are available for you, for the Air Fryer:
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is such an easy recipe to roast any type of peanut (peanuts)
- 2 cups mixed nuts, I used walnuts and pecans
- 2 tablespoons egg white
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 300 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix together the mixed nuts, egg white, ground cinnamon, sugar, and paprika, being sure to coat the nuts.
- Place them into the air fryer basket, and set the timer for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, shake the basket. Then air fry for another 10 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: toasted walnuts air fryer air fryer peanuts in shell air fryer honey roasted nuts air fryer recipes philips air fryer recipes how to roast peanuts air fryer snacks recipes how to roast peanuts in a philips airfryer