This is an easy way to make a quick bread, my kids absolute love cranberry bread, especially over the holiday season, when cranberries are in season.
- 2 cups cranberries, either fresh or frozen
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl, except for the cranberries.
- Mix well, then fold in the cranberries
- Then place the batter into an air-fry safe pan (the size of the pan will determine how many you can make)
- Then bake at 320 degrees F for 20 minutes. Then check, I needed to do another 10 minutes. Ensure that you check with a toothpick in the center of the bread to make sure it’s done. If it’s not done, add another 5 minutes and recheck. Continue that until it’s done.
- Then let it cool.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: dried cranberry recipes how to sweeten cranberries how to eat cranberries without sugar