This was such an easy and fun breakfast to make with the kids! So easy, Air Fryer Cinnamon Toast.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (ground)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start by softening the butter. Either leave it out for about 30 minutes or use the microwave for about 10 seconds until it just gets softened to mix. You do not want it melted.
- Then mix in the sugar.
- Then mix in the ground cinnamon.
- Then mix in the vanilla.
- Mix well until it’s all well combined.
- Layout the bread
- Then spread the cinnamon mixture on the bread, making sure it’s all covered.
- Set the toast in your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Set the time for 5 minutes.
- Then remove them from the air fryer basket. Let cool for a few minutes and then cut in half.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Cinnamon Toast