This is a easy recipe, to celebrate the 4th of July or any patriotic holiday.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, oil, water and mix together.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your cake batter into the pan, then air fry for 30 minutes on 330 degrees.
- Decorate your cake, Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate cake air fryer mini cake air fryer box cake recipe box cake mix in airfryer air fryer butter cake recipe air fryer chocolate lava cake philips airfryer cake recipe philips air fryer chocolate cake