Pizza Time!! Who Doesn’t LOVE Pizza?
I had a wonderful childhood; I grew up in the North End of Boston, which if you have never been to the North End, is lined up with Italian restaurants, which serve both traditional Italian food and pizza. We always grabbed a pizza on Friday nights, on the way to friends, movies or just handing out.
Pizza night was and is always on Friday nights at our house, it provides a fast and easy clean-up meal, which makes a perfect meal for on-the-go
It’s one of the easiest and versatile meals for parties and crowds.
Now, that I own an air fryer, I can make a homemade pizza in less than 10 minutes. One of the main issues with making pizza in an air fryer is how do you stop the toppings from just flying around in the air fryer? After experimenting for a while, I found an easy solution for everyone, if you put the toppings underneath the cheese they fly around less, or just use a trivet which will keep all the toppings in place.
This would make an excellent idea for a pizza party, since you are making individual pizzas, what would be better than inviting your friends over, and having them create and cook their own creation in the air fryer?
My kids love pizza and they have always loved pizza, ever since they were toddlers. Pizza is the ultimate fast food in America, and if you are armed with an air fryer.
One of the hardest things to do when making pizza is the pizza dough, I use a basic dough, and I tweaked it over the years, it was my Grandmother’s recipe, and I’m sure she got it from someone else, (that’s how most recipes used to be passed on, before the internet)
Because pizza dough only contains yeast, water, flour, salt, and olive oil, it’s a very economical meal. The best flour to use in pizza dough is a high protein, this will give the dough a nice bite to it, the flour you use will make or break your pizza.
This one of my favorite pizza flour, I can’t tell you how awesome it is, try it for yourself.
The only other thing I would recommend for anyone looking to make a ton of pizza’s in the air fryer, or make them every week, is to invest in a good quality pizza pan. I like this one, but it will depend on the size of your air fryer. My Air Fryer is a 5.8 quart (I own several of them), if you do not possess an air fryer pizza pan, you can put the unbaked pizza into the air fryer basket.
Don’t Forget to Pin–Print
Air Fryer, Homemade Cheese Pizza
This is a really easy recipe. It will make a homemade pizza in a matter of minutes.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Instant Yeast (I used rapid)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup homemade pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by mixing the water, yeast, and sugar into a small bowl. Let the yeast start to interact with the sugar and water, by letting it sit there for about 5 minutes. You will notice that the mixture will start to bubble.
- Then mix in the olive oil, salt, and flour. Beat with an electric mixer or mixer stand, for about 5 minutes, just so everything is well incorporated into the dough.
- Once it’s all mixed together, roll it out on a floured counter. Make sure you flour your hands, so they don’t stick to the dough.
- Keep on kneading until the dough is pliable.
- Then spread your dough into an air fryer safe pizza pan, see my suggestions above.
- Spread your pizza sauce on top of the pizza, and then top with shredded cheese.
- Set your pizza into the air fryer basket.
- Set your time for 4 minutes, at 320 degrees F.
- Check your pizza after 4 minutes, and if it is done pull it out.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pizza in air fryer oven air fryer pizza with pre made crust frozen pizza in air fryer oven air fryer pizza dough recipe air fryer frozen pizza frozen mini pizza in air fryer boboli pizza in air fryer air fryer flatbread pizza