Two words, this is so easy to make and as with anything wrapped in bacon, the chicken will stay moist, until it is time to eat. Plus, did I mention that the chicken is wrapped with bacon, and everyone loves bacon, everyone!
So it will be soon a family favorite. My kids love it, add whatever spices interest your family.
Here are some of my family’s favorite chicken dishes I have made in the air fryer,
Here are some simple tips for making these bacon chicken wrapped chicken tenders,
- Start by cutting your chicken into uniform sizes, this way all of the chicken cooks at the same time.
- Cut your bacon in half, so it can easily be wrapped around the chicken, if you have any excess hanging out, it generally will not cook evenly, and cause the rest of your bacon to unevenly cook. So, my best advice is to cut it in half.
- If you are having a hard time keeping the bacon around the chicken, simply use a toothpick (remember to check your model’s recommendations)
- Use tongs to flip the chicken. Since you are using bacon to coat the chicken the bacon grease is hot, do yourself a favor, and use tongs to flip the chicken.
- One of the tips that I learned in my air frying journey was to put a piece of bread under the air fryer basket, the bread will absorb most of the grease.
I have a few air fryers, my most recent purchase would be the Vortex, by Instant Pot. I actually have two. I have never used an air fryer oven before that, and I was presently surprised, you can read my review here—
Don’t Forget to Pin—Print
This is a great any recipe. I rubbed the chicken in spices, but feel free to omit them. You will still have a great and delicious chickdn dinner.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast (skinless)
- 15 slices bacon (cut in half)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by cutting your chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Then in a small bowl make the rub, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Dip the chicken into the mixture.
- Then roll the chicken up with the bacon
- Continue until all fo the chicken is used up.
- Place them into the air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F. After the 7 minutes is up, flip the chicken/bacon and air fry again for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Check to make sure that the bacon and chicken are cooked thoroughly.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bacon wrapped chicken breast recipe air fryer bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast bacon wrapped stuffed chicken air fryer air fryer bacon wrapped chicken bites skinnytaste bacon wrapped chicken air fryer air fryer bacon wrapped chicken thighs bacon wrapped chicken legs in air fryer air fryer bacon wrapped chicken strips