Air Fryer Giant Cinnamon Roll
This is such a great and easy breakfast. This is a kid-friendly and fun breakfast and a great cooking project to do with the kids.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 16
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package Cinnamon rolls, found in the dairy section at your local grocery store
- Start by separating your rolls. Start with placing one whole roll in the middle.
- Then wrap one around another, just placing the edge next to the next edge, press in so the dough stays in place.
- Grab an air fryer safe pan, spray it with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Place the giant cinnamon roll inside of the pan.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F.
- Set the time for 6 minutes.
- Check them after 6 minutes. Make sure they are completely cooked.
- When cooked, remove them from the air fryer basket. I put them on my cutting board to ice them.
- Add the icing, which comes with them, plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Giant Cinnamon Roll