This was my kid’s favorite breakfast this week. And to tell you the truth, I was just playing with them. I didn’t expect them to come out perfect. And, who doesn’t love Cinnamon Rolls?
You need One Ingredient
You need to literally pop them in an air fryer. It’s easy. It’s also amazing. I love my Air Fryer
Making bread is easy, I used to make it a lot when my kids were little, and I had a fancy bread machine. Now, that I am armed with an air fryer, and I love to experiment, I tried this today and the results were amazing.
The house smelled wonderful, there is nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread coming from the air fryer. My kids always come running to grab a slice while they are nice and hot and the butter just melts into it. Can you picture it? I told my son, Jason that I would work on making homemade butter in the coming weeks, so be on the lookout for that recipe. I promise you, it’s easier than it sounds, it is so easy you won’t believe it.
When I was a small child, my mother and grandmother would always bake bread, did I mention I am old? I come from an old-fashioned Italian household, where everything was made from scratch, so it’s not surprising I went into the “food business.”
Here are general baking tips that will help you with any baking project you undertake.
- Review the recipe before you start, make sure you have all the ingredients, tools and supplies.
- Usually, the recipe ingredients are in order, as they are mixed in, so start at the beginning of the recipe, and work yourself downwards.
- If you need to soften the butter, take it out of the refrigerator before you start the recipe. (Same thing goes if you need soften cream cheese, etc.)
- Cut anything you need, before starting the recipe, this way you can just dump your ingredients in as become needed. Examples: cutting fruit, nuts, chocolate, etc.
- Measure all the ingredients, make sure you have enough of each.
- Prepare your pan, before cooking, the pans will depend on the recipe.
- Check for doneness after each recipe, since each person’s air fryer or Instant Pot (pressure cooker) will be different, it’s very important that you check with a toothpick in the cake’s center. If the cake comes out clean, remove the cake. If you need more time, I always add five to six minutes more and then check, re-do the five-six minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean. This is important since everyone’s air fryer cooks differently, based on wattage and brand, always use the time in a baking recipe as an estimate.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Giant Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package Cinnamon rolls, found in the dairy section at your local grocery store
- Start by separating your rolls. Start with placing one whole roll in the middle.
- Then wrap one around another, just placing the edge next to the next edge, press in so the dough stays in place.
- Grab an air fryer safe pan, spray it with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Place the giant cinnamon roll inside of the pan.
- Set the temperature for 370 degrees F.
- Set the time for 6 minutes.
- Check them after 6 minutes, make sure they are completely cooked.
- When cooked remove them from the air fryer basket. I put them on my cutting board, to ice them
- Add the icing, which comes with them, plate, serve and enjoy!