Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
have a long laundry list of items, I would like to make, so if you have any suggestions, I am always open to them. Today, I conquered my day’s task of making homemade biscuit donuts with a chocolate glaze. Since my entire family is chocolate lovers, as you can imagine this breakfast went over quite well.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Extreme Donuts–5 Minutes Cookies & Cream Donuts
This is such an easy recipe and a fun recipe, my kids love making these with me.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package biscuits, butter work best
- 6 crumbled oreos
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces whipped cream
- Lay out the buttermilk biscuits.
- Use your biscuit cutter to make a hole in the middle.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray, so they don’t stick.
- As you cut the hole in the middle out, place the biscuits into the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While the donuts are air frying, mix together in a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and whipped cream.
- Wait for the donuts to slightly cool, otherwise, the icing will run.
- Spread the icing on the cooled donuts.
- Sprinkle some crushed Oreos on top.
- Plate serve and enjoy!
Keywords: bisquick donuts air fryer crescent roll air fryer donuts air fryer cake donuts air fryer pumpkin donuts cake mix donuts air fryer cinnamon roll donuts in air fryer forktospoon com blog fork to spoon air fryer cooking times chart