I had a wonderful childhood; I grew up in the North End of Boston, which if you have never been to the North End, is lined up with Italian restaurants, which serve both traditional Italian food and pizza. We always grabbed a pizza on Friday nights, on the way to friends, movies or just handing out.
Pizza night was and is always on Friday nights at our house, it provides a fast and easy clean-up meal, which makes a perfect meal for on-the-go
It’s one of the easiest and versatile meals for parties and crowds.
Now, that I own an air fryer, I can make a homemade pizza in less than 10 minutes. One of the main issues with making pizza in an air fryer is how do you stop the toppings from just flying around in the air fryer? After experimenting for a while, I found an easy solution for everyone, if you put the toppings underneath the cheese they fly around less, or just use a trivet which will keep all the toppings in place.
This would make an excellent idea for a pizza party, since you are making individual pizzas, what would be better than inviting your friends over, and having them create and cook their own creation in the air fryer?
My kids love pizza and they have always loved pizza, ever since they were toddlers. Pizza is the ultimate fast food in America, and if you are armed with an air fryer.
One of the hardest things to do when making pizza is the pizza dough, I use a basic dough, and I tweaked it over the years, it was my Grandmother’s recipe, and I’m sure she got it from someone else, (that’s how most recipes used to be passed on, before the internet)
Because pizza dough only contains yeast, water, flour, salt, and olive oil, it’s a very economical meal. The best flour to use in pizza dough is a high protein, this will give the dough a nice bite to it, the flour you use will make or break your pizza.
This one of my favorite pizza flour, I can’t tell you how awesome it is, try it for yourself.
The only other thing I would recommend for anyone looking to make a ton of pizza’s in the air fryer, or make them every week, is to invest in a good quality pizza pan. I like this one, but it will depend on the size of your air fryer. My Air Fryer is a 5.8 quart (I own several of them), if you do not possess an air fryer pizza pan, you can put the unbaked pizza into the air fryer basket.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Easy Homemade French Bread Pizza
This is a really easy recipe, it’s also one of my kid’s favorites. Easy to Make and really easy to get the kids to eat their lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 17
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 1 loaf French Bread
- Pizza sauce
- shredded Mozzrella cheese
- Start by cutting your French Bread in 1/2, and place it on a large cutting board.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the French Bread, making sure that you wait a few minutes, because some of the sauce will drain down into the bread, so you want to wait to make sure you get a nice layer of sauce. Then add your shredded cheese and any other toppings you wish.
- Set your French Bread Pizza into the Air Fryer, and set the temperature for 310 and the time for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes check and see that’s it toasted, or add a couple more minutes. The exact temperature will depend on the air fryer you own. It is best to watch it and make sure you take it out before it gets charred.
- Once cooked, remove from air fryer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: stouffers french bread pizza in air fryer frozen french bread pizza air fryer time air fryer frozen french bread pizza how to cook frozen french bread pizza in air fryer how long to cook frozen french bread pizza in air fryer air fryer pizza bread red baron french bread pizza in air fryer ninja foodi french bread pizza