This is one of the easiest fried chicken dinners you will make with the air fryer’s help.
- 2 –3 pounds mixed thighs and or drumsticks
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Start by placing your chicken on a cutting board.
- In one bowl, place the flour.
- In another bowl, mix the ranch salad dressing and eggs, mix well.
- In the third bowl, place the crushed saltine crackers.
- Dip the chicken into the flour, egg mixture, and then saltines. As you coat them, place them in the air fryer basket. Be careful not to crowd your basket.
- Spray your chicken generously with olive oil spray. Set the time to 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, flip the chicken spray it with olive oil again (this will prevent white spots on your chicken)
- Check your chicken when it’s done, and make sure it has an internal temperature of at least 180 degrees.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Ranch Fried Chicken