This is a great recipe, it’s easy and delicious. I love the taste of pumpkin and the juiciness of the cranberries, together. It makes for a great treat.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Start by mixing all of your dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Then add in your eggs, pumpkin, vegetable oil, mix well.
- Mix well, you will have a light and airy batter, that also smells amazing.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Put them into your air fryer safe muffin tin, see blog post for where I purchased this one, that fits directly in my air fryer basket
- Set your temperature for 360 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
- Remove your muffin tin and allow it to cool, dust with confectionary sugar if you want.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: muffin pan for air fryer air fryer chocolate cupcakes silicone muffin cups in air fryer air fryer silicone muffin pan air fryer chocolate chip muffins cupcake in air fryer can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer silicone for air fryer