This weekend we have our last hockey tournament of the season, and if you know hockey people, that means that it will be my entire weekend. We are fortunate to have one of my son’s friends, sleepover, so I was thinking about what I can bake beforehand for breakfast since the wake-up time is about 5 am. Ugh. So, I came up with this breakfast, homemade basic muffins and a side of homemade blueberry jam, doesn’t it look divine.
Don’t Forget To Pin
Air Fryer, Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
This is a great recipe, it’s easy and delicious. I love the taste of pumpkin and the juiciness of the cranberries, together. It makes for a great treat.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Start by mixing all of your dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Then add in your eggs, pumpkin, vegetable oil, mix well.
- Mix well, you will have a light and airy batter, that also smells amazing.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Put them into your air fryer safe muffin tin, see blog post for where I purchased this one, that fits directly in my air fryer basket
- Set your temperature for 360 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
- Remove your muffin tin and allow to cool, dust with confectionary sugar if you want.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: muffin pan for air fryer air fryer chocolate cupcakes silicone muffin cups in air fryer air fryer silicone muffin pan air fryer chocolate chip muffins cupcake in air fryer can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer silicone for air fryer