This is a traditional cornbread it’s called cowboy cornbread because in the olden days it used when settlers would move across the United States and made with traditional cornmeal.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup half and half cream
- Start by mixing the baking mix, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in the eggs, melted butter, and a half and half cream into the dry ingredients.
- Mix the batter.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Place the pan into your air fryer basket for 20 minutes at 340 degrees F.
After the time is done, use a toothpick and stick it in the middle of the cornbread. If it comes out clean, you are done. If not, add a few more minutes to cook it fully. Never eat it raw.
- Once the cornbread is fully cooked, remove the pan from the air fryer basket, and let cool before cutting it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cornbread air fryer cornbread jiffy fried cornbread in air fryer air fryer cornbread muffins recipe for cornbread in air fryer how to make jiffy cornbread in air fryer jiffy cornbread mix in air fryer reheat cornbread in air fryer