This is such an easy recipe, just use a regular cake mix box, and a couple of other ingredients, and you have a real treat.
- 1 chocolate cake mix
ingredients to make above cake, per box instructions
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 28 ounce cherry
- Start by making the cake mix.
- Add the cake mix to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the water into the mixing bowl.
- Add the oil and egg, and mix well.
- Then set the air fryer safe pan with the cake mix inside of it into the air fryer. Set the time for 20 minutes at 320 degrees F.
Check the cake. Is it done? If it is done, pull the cake out and let the cake rest on the counter for frosting/decoration.
If it is not done, add another 5 minutes and check it. Is it done, if not repeat, until the cake is made?
- Note: The exact time will depend on your air fryer wattage and the size pan you used.
Note: To check the cake for doneness, stick a toothpick in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, it is done. Remove from the air fryer.
- Once the cake is cooled, cut the cake in half and then spread the cool whip in the middle of the cake.
- Add the top layer back on, and spread the cherry pie filling on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate lava cake airfryer chocolate cake box cake mix in airfryer air fryer brownies recipe air fryer butter cake recipe air fryer chocolate chip cookies air fryer desserts keto air fryer brownies air fryer healthy dessert recipes air fryer cheesecake air fryer ice cream air fryer dessert recipes weight watchers