Cheesecake, cheesecake and more cheesecake, what an awesome special treat it makes, for any occasion. This is one of the BEST reasons to get an air fryer, we can all make easy cheesecakes, from Cherry, Chocolate, Oreo and so much more, and it only takes a fraction of the time that a regular cheesecake.
It is also one of the easiest items to make in an air fryer, it’s perfect for a beginner. All you really need is a small pie pan, which I was able to snag on Amazon
This an easy and flavorful cheesecake recipe, it only needs the basic ingredients of any cheesecake, cream cheese, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs, and you have a great and flavorful dessert. Today, I used an easy hack, which was a prepared pie crust, found in the refrigerated aisle of the grocery store, next time, I will make a more traditional cheesecake with a graham cracker layer.
If you are looking for a spin on this dessert, this is it, it’s also done in under 20 minutes, which is another great reason to make this.
I hope you and your family enjoy it!
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
This is a really easy cheesecake to make in the air fryer. I made a chocolate one, because my family loves chocolate, in any form. This makes for a great dessert.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 refrigerated pie dough
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces melted bittersweet chocolate
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start by preparing your crust, put it into the pie dish that you are using and trim the excess.
- In a small bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar, melted chocolate, mix well. Then add the egg yolk and vanilla extract. It will be very creamy.
- Pour it into the pie shell.
- Plate the pie plate into the air fryer basket, set the temperature 350 degrees for and the time for 9 minutes.
- After the 9 minutes, check and see how your pie looks. Is the pie set, if not add another 1-2 minutes until it’s done.
- Once set remove from the air fryer basket. Let cool, then garnish,
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: how to cook cheesecake in air fryer air fryer mini cheesecake air fryer cheesecake power air fryer cheesecake power air fryer cheesecake recipe air fryer keto cheesecake air fryer cheesecake bites cheesecake using air fryer