This is one of the easiest side dishes to make in the air fryer.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- olive oil spray
- Start by dicing your zucchini into thin slices
- Spray your casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your zucchini slices in the casserole dish. I was able to make 2 layers.
- In a small bowl, mix the panko, grated Parmesan cheese, and thyme.
- Spread that over the top of the mixture.
- Generously spray the top of the zucchini casserole with olive oil.
- Place in the air fryer basket.
- Slowly roast/air fryer this one to 250 degrees for 15 minutes; after 15 minutes, check the middle to see if the slices are softened.
Keywords: zucchini chips air fryer recipe healthy air fryer zucchini chips air fryer zucchini no breading air fryer zucchini fries keto air fryer roasted zucchini air fryer zucchini chips keto air fryer zucchini chips no breading zucchini air fryer keto