Corn and Bacon, what is a better treat for dinner or lunch. This will make a great BBQ side dish.
If you have been air frying for a while, you know that there is nothing better in the air fryer than bacon. Add some corn on the cob in the mix, and you have an amazing and fun side dish.
I first had bacon-wrapped corn at a country fair in Ohio, so I’m not sure who discovered it, but I do thank you! My kids thank you too since they absolutely go crazy when I make it.
Here are some of my other air fryer corn on the cob recipes,
Here are some really easy and simple tricks to get a perfect Bacon-Wrapped Corn on the Cob in Your Air Fryer,
- There are only two ingredients. You do not need anything else for this dish since the bacon coats the corn as it air fries.
- Do not crowd the basket, or air fryer tray as the bacon really needs space to cook. Remember an air fryer works by circulating the air found the food, if you cut off spaces around the air fryer, you will cause your food to cook unevenly.
- For easy cleanup, I found that if you put a piece of bread under the basket (if using a basket) it will absorb the grease from the bacon.
- Use a sturdy pair of tongs to remove the corn on the cob, it will be hot and the bacon grease may splash.
Kitchen Items Used In This Recipe, Affiliate Links–
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
Bacon isn’t just for breakfast anymore. This is a great recipe, two of the greatest things to make in the air fryer, corn on the cob and bacon, now are combined, for a great-tasting side dish.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 corn ears
- 4 piece of uncooked bacon
- Start by cleaning your corn from the husks and silk.
- Then wrap the bacon around the corn.
- Set the wrapped corn into the air fryer basket, and set the time for 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Check the bacon and make sure it’s cooked, if not add a couple of minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: bacon wrapped jalapeno corn on the cob oven bacon wrapped corn on the cob with ranch dressing roasted corn and bacon wrapped corn on grill candied corn on the cob grilled corn with bacon butter grilled bacon wrapped oven cook corn on the cob