Corn on the cob is a great vegetable, it’s fun to eat, and you can flavor is a number of ways. I absolutely loved making my air fryer corn last week, my kids devoured it, so I started to look for ways to spice it up. I’m always trying to get my children to eat vegetables, like most moms.
So, this is what I came up with, it would be wonderful at a BBQ, 4th of July, family reunion, etc., it will be an added treat at any of them. One of the best ways that my family likes to eat corn is grilled, but since, it’s spring, and I’m having a blast at working on vegetables in my air fryer, today, I used my air fryer. This recipe will also work on the BBQ if you want to grill them during the summer.
The corn in the air fryer needs to be coated with something, either oil or butter, today I used butter, and it came out really nice and favorable, but, if you are watching your fat intake or are on a special diet, just substitute it out for a small amount of oil.
Start by mixing the melted butter and the ranch dressing together.
Spread the butter mixture onto the corn and set them into your air fryer.
Place the corn into the air fryer basket.
Important Note: You do not want to touch the corn after it’s buttered, so determine if you have to cut the corn before they go into the basket.
After 10 minutes, this is what they look like, notice the nice coloring of the corn. Spread the cheese over the corn.
Remove the corn with the melted cheese on top, sprinkle bacon bits and drizzle them with ranch dressing.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Bacon Cheddar Ranch Grilled Corn
This is a classic way to serve and prepare corn on the cob. There is nothing quite like corn on the cob in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 packet ranch dressing
- 5 ears corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Start by figuring out, if your ears of corn will fit into the air fryer basket, if not break it in half.
- Start by mixing the melted butter and ranch dressing. Mix well, and then brush it onto the corn.
- Then place the corn into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 390ºF for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, sprinkle the cheese on it, and air fry for another 2 minutes. (Just enough so the cheese melts, but doesn’t burn, so watch it)
- Then remove the corn from the air fryer, and sprinkle the corn with bacon, salt, pepper and sprinkle some ranch dressing on them.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer roasted frozen corn air fryer cajun corn corn in a power air fryer oven crispy corn in airfryer corn on cob in cooks essentials air fryer ninja grill corn crispy baby corn in airfryer bbq pork in air fryer