Corn on the cob is a great vegetable, it’s fun to eat, and you can flavor in several ways. Today I drizzle bacon on the corn and drizzled ranch dressing on top, talk about a winning combination. This is a great and easy recipe for Air Fryer Grilled Corn.
I absolutely love making air fryer corn, my kids always devour the corn, so I started to look for ways to spice it up. I’m always trying to get my children to eat vegetables.
Here are some other great air fryer vegetables,
Here are the simple steps to make this dish,
Air Fryer Bacon Cheddar Ranch Grilled Corn
Start by mixing the melted butter and the ranch dressing together.
Spread the butter mixture onto the corn and set them into your air fryer.
Place the corn into the air fryer basket, be careful not to overcrowd the basket. It is better to run two batches than have 1/2 cooked corn.
Important Note: You do not want to touch the corn after it’s buttered, so determine if you have to cut the corn before they go into the basket.
After 10 minutes, this is what they look like. Notice the nice coloring of the corn. Spread the cheese over the corn.
Remove the corn with the melted cheese on top, sprinkle bacon bits and drizzle them with ranch dressing.
Items Used in This Recipe (Affiliate links)
Here are some hints for making corn in the air fryer,
- The air frying times will vary from model to model, and the corn sizes will vary. Both of these will cause differences in cooking times. The best thing is to check on your corn about halfway during the air frying process.
- It is better to run two batches of corn through the air fryer then have them crowded and not cooked all the way through. Remember, air fryers work because they circulate the air fry.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Corn on the cob is a great vegetable, it’s fun to eat, and you can flavor is a number of ways. Today I drizzle bacon on the corn and drizzled ranch dressing on top, talk about a winning combination.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 packet ranch dressing (dry mix)
- 5 ears corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Start by figuring out, if your ears of corn will fit into the air fryer basket, if not break it in half.
- Start by mixing the melted butter and ranch dressing. Mix well, and then brush it onto the corn.
- Then place the corn into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 390ºF for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, sprinkle the cheese on it, and air fry for another 2 minutes. (Just enough so the cheese melts, but doesn’t burn, so watch it)
- Then remove the corn from the air fryer, and sprinkle the corn with bacon, salt, pepper, and sprinkle some ranch dressing on them.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer roasted frozen corn air fryer cajun corn corn in a power air fryer oven crispy corn in airfryer corn on cob in cooks essentials air fryer ninja grill corn crispy baby corn in airfryer bbq pork in air fryer