One of my favorite childhood sandwiches, I just made for my own kids, using the air fryer, this is really easy to make, and makes a great lunch or a great snack. I tried them with sauerkraut inside, but they got really soggy, so best to serve it on the side.
Here are the simple steps to make it in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
This is such an easy and fun recipe for the entire family. My kids love them for lunch, and I love that I do not have to have a hundred ingredients on hand to make these. They work wonderfully in the air fryer.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound deli corned beef
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese
Optional: sauerkraut and thousand island or Russian dressing on the side
- Start by unrolling the crescent dough.
- Add a 1/2 slice of corned beef, and 1/2 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Roll up, the largest side to the smaller size.
- Coat the air fryer tray or basket with olive oil, and then spray the crescent rolls with olive oil, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5-7 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!