This is such an easy and tasty recipe. It is great with a hot cup of coffee. My kids love these. I usually buy a few bags of cranberries and freeze them for use throughout the year.
- 1 cup diced cranberries
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Start by cutting up your cranberries
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar on the cranberries and mix well. (This should coat the cranberries)
- Then in a large mixing bowl mix together the flour, 6 tablespoons of sugar, baking powder, and salt, mix well.
- Then mix in the egg, milk, vegetable oil, mix well.
- Mix well, until everything is well combined.
- Then fold in the diced cranberries, lemon zest, and orange zest.
- Spray your muffin tin, with non-stick cooking spray—see the one I purchased for my air fryer in the comments.
- Fill the muffin tins with the batter (I was able to make 8 muffins, with this recipe)
- Place the filled muffin tin in the Air Fryer basket and set the time for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Let cool, when the muffins are done (please check them with a toothpick and make sure they are done)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: muffin pan for air fryer silicone muffin cups in air fryer air fryer chocolate chip muffins air fryer silicone muffin pan cupcake in air fryer can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer air fryer chocolate cupcakes silicone for air fryer