This is one of the easiest chicken breasts you will ever make, and it ends up nice and juicy. It’s perfect for eating by itself or cutting up in a salad.
- 1–2 pounds boneless breast of chicken
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- Start by laying out your boneless chicken breasts on a large cutting board.
- In a large bowl, mix the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and minced onions.
- Use your hands and spread the olive oil all over the chicken on both sides.
- Then dip the chicken into the bread crumb mixture. As you coat them, place them into your air fryer basket (which should be sprayed with olive oil)
- Again use your oil sprayer and fully coat the chicken with olive oil. If you don’t, you will get white spots.
- Set your temperature to 390 degrees F.
- Set your time for 4 minutes.
- Flip for another 4 minutes, again spraying with the olive oil. This will get you a moist chicken breast.
- After you check the internal temperature of the chicken, remove. If it’s not fully cooked, add a few more minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Breast