This is a foolproof recipe for making the best air fryer baked potatoes.
- 2–4 baked potatoes
- 2–4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 teaspoons sea salt
- Start by placing the olive oil into a small dish (paper plates work great here)
- Then in another bowl, place sea salt.
- Rub your potato with olive oil, and then rub the sea salt on it.
- As you rub the potatoes, place them into the air fryer basket.
- When you are all finished coating your potatoes, turn the temperature to 390 degrees F. and set the time for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, flip the potatoes. I just give my air fryer a quick shake. And then set for another 20 minutes.
- After the cooking time, check with a fork to see if it is done.
- Assuming it’s done, otherwise, add another 5 minutes. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Baked Potato