Air Fryer Jiffy Banana Muffins
Being good doesn’t have to be complicated. Today, I used my air fryer to make Jiffy Banana Muffins.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 packages Jiffy Banana Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- Start by adding your muffin mixes, eggs, and milk, and mix well.
- Pour the prepared batter into the muffin tins.
- Place the muffin tins into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees, F for 12 minutes.
After 12 minutes my muffins were nice, if they are not, add an additional 2 minutes. Check. For doneness.
Keywords: muffin mix in air fryer air fryer raspberry muffins reheat muffins in air fryer air fryer blueberry cake air fryer apple muffins air fryer pumpkin muffins