This is such a great and easy air fryer side dish. Today, I made a batch of fresh Air Fryer Garlic & Parsley Steak Fries, and they were delicious.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh or dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by soaking the potatoes for about 20 minutes to loosen the starches.
- Use paper towels, dry the potatoes.
- Then cut the potatoes in half.
- Then cut the potato half in half.
- Then cut the potato half into 2 other pieces.
- After you finish cutting all of the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the crushed garlic to the bowl, then add the oil, toss with salt and pepper.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Set the time for 12 minutes.
- After the time is up, check the potatoes to see them if they are done.
If they are not done, add another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer basket
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Garlic & Parsley Steak Fries