This is a fun and easy dessert. This is excellent during the peach season when you can get farm-fresh peaches.
- 1 package Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 12 ounces thawed, frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 29 ounces canned sliced peaches, drained
- Grab a cake mix at your local grocery store.
- Pour the cake mix into your mixing bowl.
- Add the oil to the mixing bowl.
- Then add the eggs and water.
- Mix well.
- Use an air fryer safe pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the prepared batter into the pan.
Set the time for 25 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Let the cake cool before you remove it.
- Then start to prepare the topping.
Drain the thawed raspberries, and use the juice and add the sugar.
Pour the juice and sugar into a saucepan—mix in the cornstarch and lemon juice.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to simmer until the sauce is thickened.
- Then mix in the raspberries (from the frozen, thawed package)
- Cut your cake up and then to serve:
Put a couple of peaches onto the cake slices, and drizzle with raspberry sauce.
Keywords: air fryer box cake recipe air fryer butter cake recipe air fryer dump cake air fryer chocolate lava cake air fryer donuts air fryer desserts keto air fryer brownies air fryer healthy dessert recipes air fryer cheesecake air fryer ice cream air fryer dessert recipes weight watchers