Air fryer cakes are so easy to make and everyone loves cake. You can make this delicious cake recipe from scratch with our simple instructions.
I love to bake, I have been baking since I was a child, and was given an easy bake oven. Now, that I have an air fryer and Instant Pot, those are my new tools. They replaced my childhood dream toy. But, sometimes cooking with my air fryer, brings me back some fond memories since some of the food is miniature in size.
Baking is a science, some of us have it, some of us do not. As a small child, my mother would always bake cakes from mixes. As I got older and I was armed with a husband who loves cakes, I became more adventurous.
Here are some tips for making a cake in the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer, just make sure that you use gloves when you go and put your pan into the air fryer.
- Always spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray, just as if you are making a cake in the oven. ( I use whatever I have on hand, either Pam or Baker’s Joy) Trader Joe’s makes a great non-stick cooking spray too.
- I cook my cake for the air fryer, low and slow, this makes them brown better and I find that it does take longer but, also makes for a moist cake.
- Set the butter and eggs at room temperature.
- Use the correct tools to measure dry ingredients, never use a measuring cup, always use these tools
- For a lighter batter, always cream the butter and sugar together.
- Allow the cake to cool, just about 10 minutes and you should be able to easily get the cake out of the pan.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—-
Air Fryer. Fudge Cake with Melba Topping
This is a fun and easy dessert, this is excellent during peach season, when you can get farm fresh peaches.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 12 ounces thawed, frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 29 ounces canned sliced peaches, drained
- Grab a cake mix at your local grocery store.
- Pour the cake mix into your mixing bowl.
- Add the oil to the mixing bowl.
- Then add the eggs and water.
- Mix well.
- Use an air fryer safe pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the prepared batter into the pan.
Set the time for 25 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Let the cake cool, before you remove it
- Then start to prepare the topping.
Drain the thawed raspberries, and use the juice and add the sugar.
Pour the juice and sugar into a saucepan. Mix in the cornstarch, and lemon juice.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to simmer, until the sauce is thickened.
- Then mix in the raspberries (from the frozen, thawed package)
- Cut your cake up and then to serve:
Put a couple of peaches onto the cake slices, and drizzle with raspberry sauce.
Keywords: air fryer box cake recipe air fryer butter cake recipe air fryer dump cake air fryer chocolate lava cake air fryer donuts air fryer desserts keto air fryer brownies air fryer healthy dessert recipes air fryer cheesecake air fryer ice cream air fryer dessert recipes weight watchers