This is an easy recipe to make. My kids love it. They love the pudding inside the cake, which makes for a creamy cake.
- 1 18 1/4 ounces vanilla cake mix
- 1 4 ounces instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 20–25 Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Start by getting your cake mix.
- Add your cake mix to a large mixing bowl.
- Grab your instant vanilla pudding and pie mix, and add it to the cake mix, already in the mixing bowl.
- Add your vegetable oil, egg whites, and milk.
- Mix well.
- Crush the Oreo cookies by placing them in a bag and pounding them with your hand or kitchen tool.
- Fold the Oreo Cookies into the prepared batter.
- Pour the batter into a prepared bundt pan that fits inside your Air Fryer Basket.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes at 320 degrees F.
After the 15 minutes, check your cake’s status by using a toothpick and inserting it in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, remove the cake. If it doesn’t, add 5 minutes to your time, and repeat until the cake is baked through.
- Remove the cake from the Air Fryer Oven, and let the cake rest.
- In a small bowl, pour the chocolate chips and shortening into it. Then place it in the microwave for 30 seconds, remove it from the microwave and mix well. Repeat for another 30 seconds if the chocolate is not melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the cake.
Keywords: air fryer box cake recipe air fryer cake recipes air fryer chocolate cake power air fryer power air fryer oven recipes cookies and cream cake mix walmart cookies and cream layer cake oreo cookie cake mix