Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
My mother was a great baker, she always baked every evening, so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late. On Sunday night, I remember her baking, and we would always have muffins, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on all of the days of the week, we are always running late. My youngest son has a half an hour drive to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, as my husband drops him off. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
I have a long laundry list of items, I would like to make, so if you have any suggestions, I am always open to them. Today, I conquered my day’s task of making homemade biscuit donut with a chocolate glaze. Since my entire family are chocolate lovers, as you can imagine this breakfast went over quite well.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Cinnamon & Sugar Donuts
These are such a classic way to serve up donuts, my kids love them! They are so easy to make and so easy to eat.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cups melted butter
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Start by mixing the sugar and ground cinnamon in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, melt the butter. ( I used the microwave, while the biscuits will air frying)
- Lay out the buttermilk biscuits.
- Use a biscuit cutter and make a small hole in the center of the biscuit.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray, so they don’t stick.
- As you cut the hole in the middle out, place the biscuits into the air fryer basket.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let them cool slightly, then roll them into the melted butter and then directly into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Plate, serve and Enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer donut holes air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer donuts from pillsbury grands air fryer donut holes from scratch air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer glazed donuts air fryer donuts no yeast